Daily Original Tour - afternoon tour
Original Wine Tour
Join us for an indepth introduction to our award winning wineries, just a short journey from Queenstown. This tour operates all year round and is an all weather activity. Each season offers a unique experience to guests e.g. al fresco dinning in summer, grape harvest in autumn or cosy winter tastings.
Take this afternoon tour and experience the true flavour of our local pinot noir and other wine varietals at three premium vineyards. Enjoy a guided tour through the vines and into New Zealand’s largest underground wine cave. This relaxing tour travels just a short distance from Queenstown where you will be given in-depth wine tastings and presentation at each vineyard.
You do have free time. Plenty of time to unwind and get yourself a winery lunch or sample a selection of local cheeses. Craft beer tasting is also available, or there is an opportunity to substitute wine tasting for beer.
- Hosted tastings at 3 wineries
- 15+ tastings
- Underground wine cave tour
- Options at own expense; Winery lunch, Cheese tasting, Craft beer tasting.
- Courtesy pick up and drop off at selected accommodation or central Queenstown
Booking Conditions: Tours are confirmed with a minimum of two people and a minimum of four people on public holidays.
- Wine Tastings
- Guide with commentary
- Day 1 : Original Wine TourHosted tastings at three wineries, Underground wine cave tour, Free time available for winery lunch, cheese tasting and craft beer tasting – optional at own expense.Meals :None
The Original Wine Tour departs daily throughout the year.
Pick up time 1:00pm
Free accomodation pick up or meet at the Station Building. All pick ups are arranged at the time of booking.
Allow 4.5 hours for the tour. Returns 5.30pm
Optional extra's that cleints can purchase are: winery lunch, cheese platters, craft beer tastings.