Departure Transfer: Dunedin Central City Centre Hotels to Dunedin Airport
Book an departure transfer from your Dunedin City Centre hotel to the Dunedin Airport so you won't spend extra time waiting for a taxi or other transportation.You will be collected from your accommodation doorstep and transferred to Dunedin Airport. They'll even help you with your luggage.
per adult from
What's included :
- One-way shared transfer from hotel to airport
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
What's excluded :
- Excess luggage charges (where applicable)
- Super Shuttle keeps fares rock-bottom by picking up or dropping off other air travelers en route to or from the airport. They don't have meters, so even if the traffic is heavy, you won't have to worry about your fare going up. They only travel to and from the airport, so book now and lock in a affordable and convenient airport transfer.
With modern and spacious minivans capable of seating up to 11 passengers, and a huge trailer accommodating luggage of all shapes and sizes, you'll have a job filling up a Super Shuttle.
This transfer must be pre-booked at least 48 hours prior to arrival so get in early and book online today!
Your transfer will be confirmed instantaneously and you will be provided with a travel voucher to present to the driver. It's easy.
Departure Point :
Please be ready and waiting 10 minutes before the pickup time.
OtherDunedin, Dunedin, Otago Region, South Island - You will be met by the driver outside your requested pickup location.
Departure Time :Your pickup time will be determined by your flight departure time.
Return Detail :Dunedin Airport, Otago 9073, New Zealand
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Each traveler is allowed two (2) pieces of luggage equivalent to standard airline allowances and one (1) piece of hand luggage.
- Extra items - $5.00 inclusive of GST per item, these charges may change without notice. Outsized luggage items larger than a maximum combined dimension (length and width and height) of 158cm and all bikes, surfboards, skis, snowboards, large boxes or non-suitcase type items - $5.00 inclusive of GST per item.
- All vehicles have seatbelts and it is recommend that you bring your child's car seat with you when you travel.
- Important: Transfers are to & from the Dunedin City Centre only
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 11 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.