Dirt Bike Hire
James offers individual tuition or up to groups of 3. We can take you from a complete novice to becoming an accomplished rider. All protective clothing, ride fee and fuel are included. Lesson fees are on a per hour, per person basis. Initial tuition will include starting, stopping, braking and changing gear. Additional instruction will progress from standing up, to cornering and, if desired, jumping.
per adult from
What's included :
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- TripAdvisor Experiences brokerage fee
- All activities
- Use of bicycle
- Use of helmet
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Arrive early and we will kit you up with all the protective gear that you need. We will then select a bike to suit your size and experience. In a quiet environment James will take you over the points of your bike and how to maneouvre/pick it up. He will then show you how to start and stop your bike, balance, change gear and brake. With plenty of time to practice each skill, the tuition will be taken at your own pace with no pressure. There will be regular breaks and time to recap/refresh. As and when you are ready, depending on the number of hours' tuition you have booked, James will take you up to the dedicated Learners' track, where you can practice your skills in a dedicated 35 acre paddock on our specially designed Learner loop track. After a lunch break he will progress your tuition further, working towards becoming sufficiently competent and confident to ride an accompanied section of the B Track, if desired.
By the end of your session James will have introduced you to the delights of dirt bike riding and helped you accomplish many new skills. Well done!
Departure Point :Thundercross Valley Dirt Bike Park, 3068 Highway 22, Glen Murray 2695, New Zealand
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A maximum of 8 people per booking
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Service animals allowed
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start time of the experience.