Dolphin Cruise to the Hole in the Rock with Island Stopover - Afternoon Cruise
Meet your boat at the Maritime Building in Paihia or The Strand Wharf in Russell to start your 4-hour Bay of Islands cruise.
Soaking up the varied landscape of some 144 islands, you'll make your way out to the remote Cape Brett Lighthouse and before visiting the famous Cape Brett Hole in the Rock at Motukokako Island.
While your experienced crew shares local history and ecology via an informative commentary keep your eyes peeled for whales, dolphins, seals, penguins, and other marine life! You will also have the chance of an island visit at Otehei Bay on Urupukapuka Island.
Licensed by the Department of Conservation to view marine mammals including Bottlenose Dolphins on this afternoon cruise.
Don't want the journey to end? Hop off in Russell or Paihia after your cruise for more exploring before using your complimentary Russell/Paihia ferry ticket to get back.
per adult from
What's included :
- Cruise to the mighty "Hole in the Rock"
- WiFi on board
- Free one Way Ferry Ticket from Russell or Paihia
- Dolphin Viewing
- Islands and Beaches
- Dolphin Viewing Guarantee
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Fullers GreatSights Bay of Islands Day Tours, The Maritime Building 69 Marsden Road Paihia Waterfront, Paihia 1045 New Zealand
Check in area, prior the the cruise
Duration: 10 minutes
Pass By: Bay of Islands, 5070984, Russell 0184, New Zealand
Travel to the Bay of Islands, a stunning marine playground, and cruise its sheltered waters in search of dolphins, whales and other sea life.
Pass By: Cape Brett Walkway, Rawhiti Road, Rawhiti 0184 New Zealand
Cruise past Cape Brett on the way to the Hole in the Rock and visit the Cape Brett Lighthouse, Admire the rock walls towering above you as the skipper navigates right through the narrow space (conditions permitting) before heading back into the inner islands of the Bay.
Departure Point :1: Fullers GreatSights, Maritime Building 69 Marsden Road, Paihia 2020, New Zealand
2: Fullers GreatSights Bay of Islands (Russell), The Strand, Russell 0202, New Zealand
Departure Time :1:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Departures and itineraries may be subject to sea and weather conditions.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 200 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Certain seats on the vehicles will be no sit zones for distancing, Increased contact tracing is in place so you are required to provide your details upon arrival. We are following the guidelines and precautions set by the New Zealand Government.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.