Duck N Dive Combo Sky Diving and White Water Rafting
Experience a pure adrenaline rush in the air and on the water! The Duck & Dive combo gives you the chance to skydive and raft in two of the most beautiful spots in the Central North Island.
per adult from
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option selected)
- All equipment and instruction
- Hot Soup (Winter), Deli style lunch (Summer) at rafting
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Taupo Tandem Skydiving, Anzac Memorial Drive, Taupo Airport, Wharewaka, Taupo 3378, New Zealand
Starting with your skydive, see breathtaking views of Lake Taupo from 12,000ft with 45 incredible seconds of freefall.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Tongariro River Rafting, 95 Atirau Road The Rafting Centre, Turangi 3353 New Zealand
Next, it’s time for your white water rafting trip! Take a complimentary shuttle or drive down the southern end of the lake to Turangi where your vessel awaits. Experience the thrill of grade 3 rapids on the mighty Tongariro River whilst being surrounded by stunning NZ bush and wildlife.
Tongariro River Rafting have been rafting on the Tongariro river since 1987 and are passionate about what they do! All of their rafting guides are experienced, fully trained using top-quality equipment, and are totally committed to your safety and enjoyment.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :1: Taupo Tandem Skydiving, Anzac Memorial Drive, Taupo Airport, Wharewaka, Taupo 3378, New Zealand
2: 95 Atirau Road, Turangi 3334, New Zealand
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 10 years
- Maximum weight 100kg for skydiving
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Advisable to bring swimwear and a towel
- All customers will be supplied with a wet-suit that must be worn when rafting
- No experience necessary: suitable for all abilities
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- We can provide free shuttles from anywhere between Taupo and National Park
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.