Dunedin Shore Excursion: Small-Group Tour of Dunedin
Make the most of your shore excursion in Dunedin, the oldest city in New Zealand, which boasts impressive architecture and many hidden secrets. Escape the crowds and venture out to explore parts of the town belt, coastline and central city on a small group tour packed with interest. Stunning lookouts, beautiful beaches, wonderful architecture and rolling hills await you.
per adult from
What's included :
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Local taxes
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Otago Peninsula, Dunedin New Zealand
You'll get an opportunity to get off the bus at scenic locations to enjoy the peninsula
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Baldwin Street: The Steepest Street in the World, Baldwin Street, Dunedin 9010 New Zealand
You'll get an opportunity to get off the bus and take a picture of this attraction.
Duration: 5 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredPorts
- Port Chalmers (Also known as Port Otago)
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.