Dunedin's Renowned OCHO Chocolate Tasting Experience
Dunedin's only chocolate tasting! With over 150 years of rich chocolate making history in the city, we're proud to be leading the way in making chocolate you can feel good about enjoying.
With our ethically sourced Pacific islands cocoa and the purest of New Zealand ingredients, we believe in creating chocolate that comes from a place of good and giving you an experience that will stay with you for years to come.
per adult from
What's included :
- Chocolate Tastings
- Professional Guide
What's excluded :
- Learn more about the world of Craft Chocolate during this tasting session in the heart of our chocolate factory. Starting with the cacao bean, we step through the process tasting along the way, finishing with our OCHO Single Origin chocolate. The session will run approximately 30 minutes.
• Tasting Line up - Includes Cacoa bean, untempered chocolate, tempered chocolate and a few comparison from the wider chocolate making world.
Departure Point :OCHO Chocolate Factory, 10 Roberts Street, Dunedin Central, Dunedin 9016, New Zealand
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.