Eastern Bay Beaches and Cornwall Park
Our tour takes you out of the city centre to see some of our beautiful beaches and parks. We visit the Parnell Rose Gardens and admire the roses and views over Judges Bay and the Port. We then travel along Tamaki Drive, making several stops; the Orakei Marina to see the sailing boats moored there; learn some history of Mission Bay; admire the views at the Achilles Point Lookout; see the Savage Memorial and hear about the significant part Bastion Point has played in New Zealand history. From here we will travel along a street where some of Auckland’s wealthy live. After a drive through the Auckland Domain, we visit Cornwall Park, an urban oasis. We travel on to see Maungakiekie / One Tree Hill, and if fitness and time allows, we walk up to the top, where we get lovely views of the city. As the maximum on any one tour is three guests, we can be very flexible on sights and times. Our aim is to give you an enjoyable, memorable experience.
per adult from
4 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Parnell Rose Gardens, Gladstone and Judges Bay Rds., Auckland Central, Auckland New Zealand
Also known as Dove-Myer Robinson Park. The park has sweeping views over the city and Waitemata. Smell the roses, look over Judges Bay.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Tamaki Drive, Tamaki, Auckland Central, Auckland New Zealand
We drive along this scenic waterfront route around Auckland's eastern bays, stoping along the way including at the Orakei Marina where we see some yachts berthed. We may stop here for coffee.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Mission Bay, Mission Bay, North Island
Admire the views to Rangitoto Island and learn some history of the area.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Achilles Point, Cliff Road St Heliers Bay, Auckland Central, Auckland 2004 New Zealand
Provides a viewing platform with great views out to the Hauraki Gulf.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Bastion Point, Hapimana Street, Mission Bay, Auckland 1071 New Zealand
This scenic area includes the Savage Memorial, which commemorates Michael Joseph Savage, one of New Zealand's most beloved prime ministers. It has beautifully kept gardens and a reflecting pool, with a delightful Art Deco memorial and obelisk.
Duration: 10 minutes
Pass By: Orakei, Orakei, North Island
Drive down what is generally regarded as the most expensive street in Auckland
Pass By: Auckland Domain, Park Road, Auckland Central, Auckland New Zealand
The Auckland Domain is Auckland's oldest park, and at 75 hectares one of the largest in the city. The Auckland Museum and the Wintergardens are situated here.
Stop At: Cornwall Park, Green Lane West Epsom, Auckland Central, Auckland 1051 New Zealand
An expansive parkland which wraps around Maungakiekie / One Tree Hill. There is a great view from the summit over the city and we can walk to the top depending on times and fitness levels
Duration: 40 minutes
Departure Point :58 Queen Street, Auckland CBD, Auckland 1010, New Zealand
Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick you up from your accommodation at the start time. We will be driving a grey BMW. Ports
- Level 1, Ports of Auckland Building/1 Sunderland St, Parnell, Auckland 1010, New Zealand
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 3 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- In New Zealand we are now at level 1 which means we do not have to social distance. Guides have first aid kits in the vehicle.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.