Ecoworld New Zealand tour from Marlborough Sounds
Get close to rare living fossil (Tuatara). Get close to rescued Little Blue Penguin
Have fun discovering amazing creatures that live in the Marlborough Sounds New Zealand
✓conservation in action ✓nature ✓heritage ✓explore & learn ✓family – friendly ✓FUN
EcoWorld’s knowledgeable staff share with you outstanding animal experiences. You discover some of the amazing animals that live in our beautiful Marlborough Sounds.
All our animals have been rescued by us, donated to us or bred by us.
per adult from
What's included :
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Entry/Admission - EcoWorld Aquarium & Wildlife Rehabilitation Centre
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: EcoWorld Aquarium & Wildlife Rehabilitation Centre, Picton Foreshore, Picton 7220 New Zealand
Meet amazing Marlborough Sounds creatures up close✓
Touch our rare living dinosaur (Tuatara - can live up to 250 years)
Get close to rescued Little Penguin*, native fish and more
✓conservation in action ✓nature ✓heritage ✓explore & learn ✓family–friendly ✓FUN
Get up close and discover some of the amazing animals that live in our beautiful Marlborough Sounds. EcoWorld’s knowledgeable staff share with you outstanding, intimate animal experiences with our animals that have been rescued, donated or bred by us.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Picton, Picton, Marlborough Region, South Island
Traveler pickup is offered
@ EcoWorld AquariumPorts
- Picton Interislander Vehicle Check-In, 3 Auckland Street, Picton 7220, New Zealand
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.