Epic & Unique V8 Trike Ride, Mount Maunganui & Tauranga
Kia Ora! Welcome to V8 Trike Tours, New Zealand
As seen on Travel Guides NZ · TV Programme 2021
Join us for a unique and thrilling experience on a V8 Chevrolet trike as we explore the beautiful Bay of Plenty. Designed and built in New Zealand, our awesome trikes are powered by 5700cc Chevrolet motors. It’s the ultimate in power and excitement. With a low centre of gravity, our trikes provide a smooth ride with an impressive grip around corners.
Suitable for ages 2+ and all abilities including disabled.
Registered as cars not motorbikes therefore seatbelts are compulsory not helmets.
per adult from
25 to 30 minutes
What's included :
- Guided Tour
- If customers forget we can provide: Jackets, sunglasses, sunscreen
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mt Maunganui Main Beach, Marine Parade, Mount Maunganui, Tauranga New Zealand
25-Minute Ride (Main Beach Cruise)
Take a drive around Mount Maunganui and along New Zealand’s ‘Best Beach’, Mount Maunganui Main Beach. It’s been ranked one of the top beaches in the World for a reason, and you’ll get to see why. There’s plenty of highlight along the way, making it the perfect introduction to the area.
Max 50 kph ride
DEPARTS: Downtown - Mount Maunganui
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :121 Maunganui Road, Bay of Plenty 3116, New Zealand
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Disabled and those with learning difficulties are catered for on our tours.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Vehicles cleaned between use and all safety goggles sanitised.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.