Escape Adventure AR Experience in Queenstown
Our Escape Adventure adds a unique twist to and Escape Room and is a combination of scavenger hunt, escape rooms, and augmented reality (AR) all around beautiful Queenstown!
We have different games available based on your group suitable from ages 5 and older.
Our Magic portal game (90 Minutes) is aimed at ages 8+ with a mini version of this game for 5-8 Year olds (60 minutes).
Those of you looking for a challenge should try our premium Operation Mindfall game which is aimed at ages 14+ and lasts up to 2 hours.
per adult from
What's included :
- All Equipment Included
What's excluded :
- Green Screen Photos (Available for purchase)
- $200 deposit is required on arrival
Enter our Escape Adventure and immerse yourself into a challenging next-level combination of
scavenger hunt, escape room, and augmented reality (AR) around beautiful Queenstown!
This outdoor game makes you play incorporated puzzles with code-cracking elements while
experiencing exciting AR features and geolocation technology, without the confines of a
Work together as a team and solve the mystery before time runs out. Challenges and tasks
await you all along the way. Enhanced with the help of our augmented reality technology,
this exciting journey will let magic come alive.
But remember: time is against you as you try to discover the clues and find the secrets. Can
you beat the clock?
Remember to check on our website for more fun activities for everyone!
Departure Point :Thrillzone Queenstown, 53 Shotover Street, Queenstown 9300, New Zealand
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start time of the experience.