Flexible Fully Guided New Zealand Bus Pass - Loop Pass & Bay Of Islands
This flexible Hop-on Hop-off bus pass allows you to either take your time in each epic stop over, or cruise on through on the minimum time (21 days). We take you to the highlights of New Zealand, as well as some unknown spots that make you feel like you are having a true Kiwi Experience.
Stay overnight in stops such as the famous Franz Josef, discover the underground world of Waitomo, seek out your favourite activities in adrenaline capital of Queenstown, white water rafting through the Rangitikei River, and discover the history of New Zealand in our Capital of Wellington.
• Fully guided flexible tour allowing you to choose what you want to do
• Meet mates from all around the world
• Largest and original hop-on hop-off NZ travel network
per adult from
23 to 365 days
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Live commentary on board
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Guaranteed Accommodation (Paid for on arrival at accommodation)
- Guaranteed bookings on activities (Activities not included in price, can be booked on bus with driver guide)
- Daily walks and photo stops
- Daily cafe/supermarket breaks
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Ferry Ticket
- AUCKLAND-PAIHIA Head up to the winterless north. PAIHIA-AUCKLAND Spend the morning at the beach, and arrive into town in time for dinner. AUCKLAND-HOT WATER BEACH Head out of Auckland towards the Coromandel Peninsula and spend the afternoon at Cathedral Cove. Stay at Hot Water Beach where you can dig your own hot pool in the sand. HOT WATER BEACH-WAITOMO Today visit the world famous Waitomo Glowworm Caves. WAITOMO-ROTORUA Stop off at The Shires Rest where you can take a tour through the enchanting Hobbiton Movie Set. Tonight, don’t miss the chance to stay overnight at Tamaki Marae in Rotorua. ROTORUA-TAUPO Taupo is known as the adventure capital of the North Island. FREE DAY Get up before the sun and hike one of New Zealand’s great walks, the Tongariro Crossing! Home to Mt Doom the scenery is sure to blow you away on this 8 hour hike. TAUPO-RIVER VALLEY Situated amongst towering cliffs and bush- clad hills, the lodge offers grade five rafting and scenic horse riding. RIVER VALLEY-WELLINGTON New Zealand’s capital city of culture, the arts, restaurants, fashion and nightlife. WELLINGTON-ABEL TASMAN Take the ferry across to the South Island through the magnificent Marlborough Sounds. Travel through vineyards to Kaiteriteri, a great spot to begin an adventure into the National Park. ABEL TASMAN-WESTPORT Spend the morning kayaking out to Split Apple Rock and along the golden bays near Kaiteriteri. This afternoon stop at the Nelson Lakes to get your legendary wharf jumping shot, before hitting surf town Westport. WESTPORT-LAKE MAHINAPUA Journey down spectacular State Highway 6, that stretches 435km along the rugged Tasman shoreline. LAKE MAHINAPUA-FRANZ JOSEF Continue along the beautiful West Coast of New Zealand through forests and past the towering Southern Alps to glacier country and Franz Josef. FREE DAY Take a free day to experience the unbelievable views of the glacier and Alps with hikes, scenic helicopter flights and skydiving. FRANZ JOSEF-WANAKA Start out early to catch the perfect mirror reflection of Mt Cook and the Southern Alps on Lake Matheson. WANAKA-QUEENSTOWN Get your brain working at Puzzling World and its on to the world’s first commercial bungy site - the Kawarau Bridge. QUEENSTOWN-LAKE TEKAPO Stop to admire Mt Cook at Lake Pukaki, then through to Lake Tekapo with its snow-capped Alps and clear starry skies. LAKE TEKAPO-CHRISTCHURCH A straight run into Christchurch, our largest city in the South Island. WELLINGTON-TAUPO Today has beautiful rivers,lakes and Lord of the Rings landscapes! TAUPO-AUCKLAND Stop at Kiwi Encounter, and get up close and personal with our national icon, the Kiwi bird.
Departure Point :99 Queen Street, Auckland Central, Auckland 1010, New Zealand
Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 55 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.