Flexible Fully Guided New Zealand Bus Pass - Start and Finish Anywhere
This flexible Hop-on Hop-off bus pass allows you to either take your time in each epic stop over, or cruise on through on the minimum time (28 days). We take you to the highlights of New Zealand, as well as some unknown spots that make you feel like you are having a true Kiwi Experience.
Stay overnight in stops such as the famous Franz Josef, discover the underground world of Waitomo, seek out your favourite activities in adrenaline capital of Queenstown, white water rafting through the Rangitikei River, and discover the history of New Zealand in our Capital of Wellington.
• Fully guided flexible tour allowing you to choose what you want to do
• Meet mates from all around the world
• Largest and original hop-on hop-off NZ travel network
per adult from
28 to 365 days
What's included :
- Live commentary on board
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Guaranteed Accommodation (Paid for on arrival at accommodation)
- Guaranteed bookings on activities (Activities not included in price, can be booked on bus with driver guide)
- Daily walks and photo stops
- Daily cafe/supermarket breaks
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Ferry Ticket
- AUCKLAND TO HOT WATER BEACH Head out of Auckland towards the Coromandel Peninsula and spend the afternoon at Cathedral Cove. We stay at Hot Water Beach where you can dig your own hot pool in the sand.
HOT WATER BEACH TO WAITOMO Today onto Waitomo to visit the world famous Waitomo Glowworm Caves. Here you can go underground and explore the caves.
WAITOMO TO ROTORUA Stop off at The Shires Rest where you can take a tour through the enchanting Hobbiton Movie Set. Tonight, don’t miss the chance to stay overnight at Tamaki Marae in Rotorua.
ROTORUA TO TAUPO Taupo is known as the adventure capital of the North Island. Sign up here for the Tongariro Crossing and Barbary Sailing on the stunning Great Lake Taupo (New Zealand’s largest lake).
FREE DAY IN TAUPO Get up before the sun and hike one of New Zealand’s great walks, the Tongariro Crossing! Home to Mt Doom in Tolkien’s world, the scenery is sure to blow you away on this 8 hour hike.
TAUPO TO RIVER VALLEY Travel through to River Valley, situated amongst towering cliffs and bush- clad hills. The lodge offers grade five rafting and scenic horse riding. Spend the evening enjoying a delicious roast dinner and relaxing by the open fire.
RIVER VALLEY TO WELLINGTON Head through rolling hills full of deer, cattle and sheep and arrive into New Zealand’s capital city, Wellington, in the early evening. This city is New Zealand’s capital of culture, the arts, restaurants, fashion and nightlife.
WELLINGTON TO ABEL TASMAN Take the ferry across to the South Island through the magnificent Marlborough Sounds. Travel through vineyards to Kaiteriteri, a great spot to begin an adventure (on foot, by kayak or by water taxi) into Abel Tasman National Park.
ABEL TASMAN TO WESTPORT Spend the morning kayaking out to Split Apple Rock and along the golden bays near Kaiteriteri, looking out for the local marine wildlife. This afternoon stop at the Nelson Lakes to get your legendary wharf jumping shot, before hitting surf town Westport.
WESTPORT TO LAKE MAHINAPUA Journey down spectacular State Highway 6, that stretches 435 kilometres along the rugged Tasman shoreline. Highlights include the Cape Foulwind seal colony walk, rugged beaches, and the Punakaiki Pancake Rocks.
LAKE MAHINAPUA TO FRANZ JOSEF Continue along the beautiful West Coast of New Zealand through forests and past the towering Southern Alps to glacier country and Franz Josef.
FREE DAY FRANZ JOSEF Take a free day to experience the unbelievable views of the glacier and Alps with hikes, scenic helicopter flights and skydiving.
Departure Point :Auckland Central, Auckland Central, North Island
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 55 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.