Fly & Dine - Wine Tasting Tour at Man O' War, Waiheke Island
With its magical sandy beaches, Waiheke Island makes a favourite destination for an unforgettable getaway. Join us on this mesmerizing flight over the beautiful islands of the Hauraki Gulf as we land on the tranquil waters of Man O’ War Bay. Relax and wind down by enjoying a full range of award winning wines with a lunch platter. The Man O’ War vineyard provides a one-of-a-kind first class wine-tasting experience that is sure to leave you wanting to return again.
per adult from
150 to 180 minutes
What's included :
- Scenic Flight
- Wine tasting
- Alcoholic Beverages
What's excluded :
- Extra beverages and food can be brought.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Auckland Seaplanes Ltd, Auckland Central, Auckland New Zealand
Once on board the aircraft, passengers will cruise into the Auckland Harbour Aerodrome ready for take-off, enjoying views of yachts and the city skyline from the water.
Pass By: Devonport, Devonport, North Shore, North Island
Scenic fly over Devonport Navy base - home for the Royal New Zealand navy
Pass By: Rangitoto Island, Auckland Central, Auckland New Zealand
Scenic flight over Auckland’s youngest volcano Rangitoto, Motutapu Island and Waiheke Island
Pass By: Waiheke Island, Waiheke Island, North Island
Scenic flight over Waiheke Island before landing at Man O’ War Bay, the eastern side of the Island.
Stop At: Man O' War Vineyards, 725 Man o'War Bay Road Man O' War Bay, Auckland, Waiheke Island 1971 New Zealand
Passengers then hop off the seaplane and onto the lawns at Man O’ War Vineyards. There they enjoy an award-winning wine-tasting with a lunch platter.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Man o'War Bay, Auckland 1971, New Zealand
Two hours later they are guided back to the beach where they hop on board the seaplane once again.
Duration: 5 minutes
Pass By: Browns Island, Auckland New Zealand
Scenic flight over Motuihe Island and Brown’s Island. The Pilot will provide an extensive historical commentary throughout the flight.
Pass By: Auckland Central, Auckland Central, North Island
Passengers land back in the Auckland Harbour and cruise into North Wharf for disembarking.
Suggested Times: 11am, 12pm, 4:30pm onwards. Times are subject to tides.
Departure Point :Wynyard Crossing Bridge, Auckland 1010, New Zealand
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Infant meals not included
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.