Freak of Nature at Off Road NZ
Rugged and remote, the trail is full of unknowns with plenty of thrills along the way. With instruction from a professional guide, you can tackle terrain made for 4WD adventures. Tight, twisting bends, deep muddy holes, a seven metre-high luge, steep climbs and thrilling descents – this is uncharted territory with challenges that come thick and fast. Don’t hold back, get hands on and let the good times roll! Next up is our action-packed Monster 4X4 Thrill Ride, your professional driver will tackle local terrain in the 4X4 monster jeep with custom built chassis and suspension. The V6 Holden engine will propel you through our private native bush using all of its front & rear steering abilities.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Full safety briefing and equipment provided
- Professional Guide
- Wet Weather protection gear
- Professional - highly trained 4x4 driver
- Custom Built 4X4 vehicle - All wheel steering
What's excluded :
- Coffee and/or Tea - Available for purchase on site
- Snacks - Available for purchase on site
Drive yourself into unknown territory on the 4WD Bush Safari. Your guide ahead will instruct you through challenging, unique terrain in New Zealand native forest. Then, take on the exhilarating Monster 4X4 Thrill Ride. Strapped into this immense machine, hold on tight as your professional driver goes deep into New Zealand forest, hugging the steep tracks and unforgiving volcanic terrain.
Departure Point :193B Amoore Road, Mamaku 3072, New Zealand
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Service animals allowed
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Must be a minimum of 1.2 meters tall
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 28 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- New Zealand currently does not require business to enforce Covid19 safety procedures, when our alert levels require it we will be strictly monitoring and enforcing the above as well as extra.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.