Full-Day Adventure Cruise with Lunch in Bay of Islands
Immerse yourself in the Bay of Islands on the ultimate Bay of Islands day cruise! Six hours of non-stop cruising and adventure. The knowledgeable crew will ensure that you spot all that the Bay of Islands has to offer, snorkeling, kayaking, island walk, and lunch back on the boat. Departing from Paihia Wharf, this is the best way to spend a day in the Bay of Islands, New Zealand.
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Local guide
What's excluded :
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The Rock Adventure Cruise, Marsden Rd Paihia Wharf Building, Paihia 0200 New Zealand
After getting picked up at 8:15 am at the Paihia Wharf by sea shuttle,go on a smooth cruise to a remote and quiet bay where the main boat is anchored.
After arrival and a quick safety brief, haul the anchor and get ready to explore the islands.
Prepare for activities like Kayaking, snorkelling, gathering fresh sea food, exploring WWII remains, trekking across islands enjoying stunning vantage points and visiting ancient Maori fortifications. If conditions allow, gather mussels from the kelp-covered outer reefs to enjoy on the way home (along with the unique experience of eating sea urchins raw if you’re brave enough).
Get some time to enjoy the remote beaches, perfect for a game of beach cricket or volley ball.
On the homeward cruise, enjoy those mussels, freshly steamed, and watch out for the abundant marine and bird life…hopefully even see dolphins! Arrival back at Paihia wharf is approximately at 3pm.
Duration: 6 hours
Departure Point :69 Marsden Road, Paihia 0200, New Zealand
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant meals not included
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Be on the Paihia Wharf 15 minutes before departure time.
- Bring swimsuits, towel and a warm jacket
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 38 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- New Zealand is currently at Alert Level 1 which does not require social distancing or mandatory wearing of masks. If Alert Levels change we will adjust our COVID-19 safety procedures as per New Zealand Government Guidelines
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.