Full-day Akaroa Tour with Dolphin Cruise & Wine Tasting
After travelling through the best of Banks Peninsula enjoy a harbour cruise at Akaroa with Hector dolphins. A peaceful day tour designed with your relaxation and wellbeing in mind. Finish off the day with a wine tasting at the very special French Peak vineyard.
per adult from
9 to 10 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Harbour cruise seeking the rare Hector’s dolphin
- wine-tasting and afternoon platter
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Coffee and/or Tea
- WiFi on board
- Entry/Admission - French Peak Wines
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Banks Peninsula, 575 Summit Road, Christchurch 8081 New Zealand
Your journey to Akaroa takes in the breath-taking scenery of the rugged Banks Peninsula coastline and farmlands.
Stop At: Akaroa, Akaroa, Canterbury Region, South Island
Enjoy wandering around the French township of Akaroa (amount of time depends on the options you select).
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Akaroa Harbour 7520, New Zealand
Dolphins & harbour nature cruise - Let the award-winning special crew - including dolphin spotting dogs! - take you on a journey of discovery aboard their stylish vessel as you come alongside rare Hector’s dolphins, New Zealand fur seals, seabirds, and other wildlife set amongst spectacular sea caves and volcanic formations. This is an intimate luxury cruise travelling around Akaroa Harbour and out to the Pacific Ocean. During the cruise enjoy a complimentary drink of award-winning wine, beer or non-alcoholic option and home baking.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: French Peak Wines, 79 French Farm Valley Rd, Akaroa 7520 New Zealand
To complete your day, enjoy an end-of-day wine tasting (or non-alcoholic beverage) and afternoon platter at the special French Peak vineyard.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Rolleston Avenue, Christchurch Central City, Christchurch 8013, New Zealand
Traveler pickup is offered
Maossie will pick up from any centrally located Christchurch hotel / motel. Kindly be ready to board the Maossie Tours bus arriving outside the hotel foyer approximately 5 minutes before pickup time. After hotel pick-ups, the distinctive Maossie Tours bus (black Mercedes) will be parked and waiting alongside Canterbury Museum, Rolleston Ave Central Christchurch, near the corner of Worcester Blvd. until the scheduled departure time
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.