Full-Day Gibbston Valley Guided eBike Wine Tour in Queenstown
5-hour eBike heaven traversing some of the most beautiful countrysides in New Zealand.
An exclusive personal wine tasting experience with the comments from our knowledgeable guide. A ride through the vineyards and exploring the vine growing secrets.
An enchanting eBike ride over historic suspension bridges. Visiting the world’s first permanent Bungy jumping site. Historic information about the Central Otago area along the way.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Alcoholic Beverages - Wine tastings
- Top of the range Moustache eBike, All Safety equipment, Collection of any wine purchased during the tour, back pack and water bottle for a trip
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Arrowtown, Arrowtown, Otago Region, South Island
Explore historic gold mining village, riding through the old main street
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Arrow River, Queenstown New Zealand
You will ride along the Arrow and Kawarau rivers - popular by its gold deposits, that created a gold rush back in a time. On your way to Gibbston you will cross 4 magical suspension bridges with the breathtaking view.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Kawarau Suspension Bridge, Kawarau Bridge, Gibbston New Zealand
The bike path continues over the world-famous Kawarau Bungy Bridge, where you can watch the bungy jumpers and listen full story about this extreme activity.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Gibbston, Gibbston, Otago Region, South Island
Gibbston Valley is the Central Otago Wine Paradise. You will visit manicured vineyards and learn the secrets of vine growing process with our knowledgeable guide. An exclusive personal wine tasting will be pre-organised for you in several best wineries of the area.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Cargo Brewery, 2323 Church Lane, Gibbston 9371 New Zealand
Finally, the trail will bring you to the small wee cafe in the middle of Gibbston Valley where you can have lunch, relax and enjoy the wine atmosphere.
Take your time, enjoy local wine a beer, we will pick you up whenever you are ready.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Transport is available from any place in Queenstown on request.
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Child buggy is available on request
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.