Full Day Hiking Tour
Tour length: 7-8 hours
Stretch your legs with a decent hike and escape from the city to one of Auckland’s secret gems, Duder Regional Park. This 148-hectare coastal park provides unparalleled 360-degree views over the sparkling waters of the Hauraki Gulf, stretching from Rangitoto Island in the west to the Coromandel Peninsula in the east.
You’ll experience almost everything New Zealand has to offer in just one day on this tour, travelling from the bustling city to a nature lover’s playground filled with pristine beaches, native bush and wildlife, panoramic ocean views, historic remains and classic Kiwi farmland with sheep and cows.Your knowledgeable, experienced guide will explain the rich history of Duder Regional Park.
Note: Please bring suitable footwear (such as running shoes or hiking boots) and advise us of any dietary requirements when booking the tour.
per adult from
6 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Duder Regional Park
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Duder Regional Park, Auckland New Zealand
Duder is a working farm with spectacular views over the Hauraki Gulf and native forest.
Duration: 5 hours
Stop At: Maraetai Beach, 188 Maraetai Drive, Maraetai, Auckland 2018, New Zealand
Maraetai is a beautiful beach. We stop here on the drive to Duder for a short walk.
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up guests from Hotels & Motels in central Auckland and around the Auckland Airport for other locations please contact us. Airports
- Auckland Intl Airport, Auckland Central, Auckland New Zealand
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.