Full-Day Marlborough Scenic and Wine Tour from Picton
This full-day Marlborough experience takes you across the Wairau Plains into the picturesque sea port of Havelock, where you can stop to explore and enjoy morning tea. Voyage through the stunning vistas of the Queen Charlotte Drive back into the charming town of Picton. Here you'll stop to browse and have lunch, before doing a half-day wine tour.
Travel through the beautiful Marlborough wine region visiting four or five wineries. Learn about the wines and wineries from the experts and taste the array of incredible wines on offer. (Morning tea and lunch are at your own cost).
per adult from
What's included :
- Wine tasting
- Live commentary on board
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
What's excluded :
- Food and beverages
- You will start your day with your tour guide collecting you from your central Picton accommodation.
This full-day experience takes you into the Wairau Plains of the Marlborough wine area while enjoying commentary from your local and experienced guide about the Marlborough region as you travel through lush farmland before arriving to the picturesque seaport town of Havelock.
Stop in Havelock to explore, stretch your legs and enjoy morning tea (at your own cost). Your voyager will then continue through the stunning vistas of the Queen Charlotte Drive with the opportunity for photo stops of the Queen Charlotte Sound, wildlife and the bays and inlets you will come across along the way before reaching the charming town of Picton.
Have a look around in Picton and have lunch (at your own cost), before doing a half-day wine tour for the afternoon. Your afternoon will include visits to four Marlborough wineries where their cellar door hosts will take you through a comprehensive tasting experience of their range of wines on offer while learning some of the secrets of fine wine appreciation.
Your tour guide for the afternoon will also provide you with commentary about the Marlborough wine region and the wineries that you will visit before returning you safely to your accommodation at the end of the day.
Departure Point :Picton, Picton, Marlborough Region, South Island
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.