Full-Day Private Tour Mt.Cook from Christchurch
If you want to see the most beautiful nature in a day, this tour is the right choice.
This tour is a day tour as private and will be fun with our expert tour guide.
You can customize this tour a bit and you can deal with our guide.
per adult from
What's included :
- English Tour Guide
- Private Transportation
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
- Personal Expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Lake Tekapo, Lake Tekapo, Mackenzie District, Canterbury Region, South Island
You will visit Tekapo Lake and it takes around 3 hours from Christchurch.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Mount John University Observatory, 422 Godley Peaks Road, Lake Tekapo 7999 New Zealand
You will see the stunning view of Tekapo Town over the lake.
This is the highest place you can go up by Car. There is a cafe on the top of this mountain. You will have tea with a gorgeous 350 degrees panoramic view.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Lake Pukaki, New Zealand
You will visit the information center of Lake Pukaki. You can enjoy the view of the lake and you can taste the fresh salmon if you want.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Tasman Glacier, New Zealand
You will do a bit of trekking to see the Tasman Glacier. There is a short track to go and see. It's 30 mins return track and you can see the Glacier.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Kea Point Track, Terrace Road, Aoraki Mount Cook National Park (Te Wahipounamu) New Zealand
You will walk up to the Kea point to see the Mt.Cook. This is the 1 hours return track and it's a very smooth track. There is no hills on the way. Once you reach Kea Point, you can see the Snow-Mountain, called Mt.Shefton.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredWe pick up all the travelers at the hotel lobby. Airports
- Christchurch Intl Airport, Christchurch New Zealand
Departure Time :07:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start time of the experience.