Full-Day Scuba Diving Charter to Goat Island Marine Reserve from Warkworth
Join this full-day scuba dive charter and dive in the beautiful marine reserves of Goat Island and Tawharanui. See sting rays, crays, large snapper fish and perhaps encounter dolphins and a shark too. These protected areas are safe and free from strong currents and suitable for all abilities. Your full-day charter to Goat Island includes two dives.
NOTE: This dive is for experienced divers who have logged at least 10 dives and have a minimum of open water certification. Inexperienced divers may also book this charter but must pay for a dive guide (paid locally upon arrival).
per adult from
7 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- 2 tank dives
- Scuba diving equipment
- Tanks and weights
- Boat ride
- Private charter
What's excluded :
- Transportation to/from dive center
- Dive guide (for inexperienced divers with less than 10 logged dives) - (paid for locally at NZ$25 per person)
- Lunch is not included
New Zealand Diving offers a one day charter to Goat Island with two Dives. Dive from our boat Midnight Diver and get to see areas unreachable from the shore. See the wild side of Goat Island. This dive site suits all abilities and is a perfect way to relax and take in the amazing underwater environment.
• Tawharanui Regional Park, Takatu Rd, Warkworth, Auckland New Zealand
Departure Point :9/23 Morrison Drive, Auckland 0910, New Zealand
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- NOTE: This dive is for experienced divers who have logged at least 10 dives and have a minimum of open water certification. Inexperienced divers may also book this charter but must pay for a dive guide (paid locally upon arrival).
- Evidence of dive certification is required from all divers wishing to participate in a certified dive; You must have at least open water certification
- Diving within 48 hours of flying is not recommended. All participants will be required to complete a health questionnaire prior to diving. Some pre-existing medical conditions (eg asthma, heart conditions, etc) may prevent you from diving, please consult your doctor
- A maximum of 8 people per booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.