Full Day Ultimate Queenstown Highlights Tour
Travel in a small group with Queenstown’s number 1 Ranked Outdoor Experiences company on TripAdvisor.
Our guides will personalize your full-day experience.
The day starts with pickups in Central Queenstown and your local guide will start the journey to show you Arrowtown, Wanaka, and everything in between - Lots of hidden secrets & highlights on the way (and a few stories about its dark unknown past).
A great idea for all ages!
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Coffee and/or Tea - Voucher for Tea or Coffee in Arrowtown
- Bottled water
- Door to door transport service from your central Queenstown Accommodation
What's excluded :
- Optional wine tasting (additional $15 per tasting*)
- Entry/Admission - Gibbston Valley Winery
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Arrowtown, Arrowtown, Otago Region, South Island
We begin our tour with a 25-minute scenic journey from your Queenstown accommodation out to the picturesque historic village of Arrowtown.
Once we arrive at Arrowtown you will have around 50 minutes of free time to yourself to explore the local township including the Historic Chinese gold mining village. Our guide will provide you with secret recommendation spots! You will receive a complimentary coffee voucher at our favourite local Cafe to enjoy!
Stop At: Kawarau Falls, Kawarau Falls, Otago Region, South Island
Kawarau Bungy Bridge (+ Lord of the Rings location)
Next, we head to the historic Kawarau Bungy Bridge - home of the world’s first Bungy jump.
We will stay here for about 15 minutes - Live life on the edge and walk on the Bungy bridge and watch any Bungy Jumpers.
See the film location where The Gates of Argonath stood in The Lord of the Rings!
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Cardrona, Cardrona, Peebles, Scottish Borders, Scotland
Crown Range / Cardrona
The beautiful scenic drive from Queenstown along the Cardrona Valley leads over the Crown Range which, at 1121 metres, is the highest main road in New Zealand. The views are jaw-droppingly stunning!
Cardrona is home to NZ’s premier ski field, bra fence and the iconic Cardona hotel.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Wanaka, Wanaka, Otago Region, South Island
Located in the spectacular Alps of the South Island, visitors from around the world are drawn to the Wanaka region by its outstanding beauty.
The stunning mountain and lakeside views belong to Mt Aspiring National Park, a Unesco World Heritage Area.
Visit Wanaka town, lake and “the Wanaka tree” so make sure you have your camera ready. This doubles as the backdrop of the Misty Mountains surrounding Rivendell in The Lord of the Rings.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Gibbston Valley Winery, 1820 State Highway 6, Queenstown 9371 New Zealand
Gibbston Valley - Calling all wine lovers!
Here we’ll stop at the world-famous iconic Gibbston Valley vineyard for 30 minutes where you’ll be free to enjoy wine tasting, cheese tasting, gift shops + more. (wine tasting is $5 - $15 per tasting)(Subject to change)
This is the Queenstown region’s #1 vineyard and an absolute must-visit location for our visiting wine lovers, or just the wine curious.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Lake Hayes, Lake Hayes, Queenstown, Otago Region, South Island
After you have treated your taste buds at Gibbston Valley, we’ll then cruise back to Queenstown via the stunning Lake Hayes.
This gorgeous lake is known as New Zealand’s ‘Mirror lake’, reflecting the surrounding mountains perfectly on calm days. The lake is an incredible photographic location where our guides can help you get that perfect shot!
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please email or call us to confirm pick up location.Please be waiting at the pick-up location 15 minutes prior to pick up time.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.