Full-Day Waiheke Island Food and Wine Tour
Enjoy succulent fresh oysters, award-winning olive oil and other locally-produced specialty foods, accompanied by wines from some of Waiheke Island’s top boutique vineyards.Your guide will provide an entertaining and informative commentary along the way.
per adult from
5 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Lunch (Vineyard Platter)
- Snacks (Waiheke oysters and Cheese at one of the vineyards)
- Wine tastings at 3 vineyards
- Local guide
- Live commentary on board
- Pickup and drop-off from Waiheke accommodation
- Local taxes
- Small group tour (shared with others) Minimum 2 people - Maximum 18 pax people
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Ferry Tickets (these can be purchased at the Fullers ferry terminal at 99 Quay st)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Ananda Tours, Auckland, Waiheke Island 1081 New Zealand
Take the 9:00am Fullers ferry to Matiatia Wharf at Waiheke Island where your driver will greet you there with a welcome sign.
You will visit an award-winning olive oil mill, followed by two vineyards, each offering a range of gourmet tastes to accompany their wines. Treats may include oysters straight from Te Matuku Bay, wild honey, the famous local green herb spread and artisan cheeses.
Afterwards, enjoy a platter lunch at one of our top vineyard restaurants. After lunch you will be returned to your accommodation or to the ferry back to Auckland.
After the completion of the tour, you will be taken back to the wharf where you can catch the 3:00 ferry or choose to be dropped off in the village if you wish to say on the Island longer
Stop At: Kennedy Point Vineyard, 44 Donald Bruce Road, Surfdale, Auckland, Waiheke Island 1081 New Zealand
Stop At: Rangihoua Estate, 1 Gordons Road Rocky Bay, Auckland, Waiheke Island 1971 New Zealand
Stop At: Peacock Sky Vineyard, 152 Trig Hill Road, Auckland, Waiheke Island 1081 New Zealand
Stop At: Stonyridge Vineyard, 80 Onetangi Road, Onetangi, Auckland, Waiheke Island New Zealand
Departure Point :Matiatia Ferry Terminal, Auckland 1081, New Zealand
Traveler pickup is offered
Please catch the 9am Fullers ferry from Downtown Auckland ( ferry ticket price not included in tour price). Our guide will meet you off this ferry when you arrive on Waiheke Island with a signboard. If you are staying on Waiheke Island we can pick you up from your Island accommodation. Please contact us to make arrangements for this service. Ports
- Matiatia Wharf, Waiheke Island
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 18 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.