Full-Day Wine Gourmet and Scenic Delight Tour of Marlborough from Picton
You will experience sensational wines, stunning landscapes and delicious gourmet treats on this relaxing tour departing Picton, offering a full-day experience of the Marlborough wine region in New Zealand. A variety of options can also be included for heritage, ocean views and local craft hot spots. Your tour departs from Picton at 9:20am and a door to door service is provided from and to your accommodation. You travel in a small personal group of no more than 6 giving you a very personal group experience and a chance to meet like-minded travelers. All wine tasting fees are included and any personal requests or recommended hot spots are welcomed. Savor local cuisine at our winery venues (at your own cost). Enjoy the most popular wines Sauvignon and Pinot Noir and other wine varietals that grow well in our region. Your local chauffeur/guide has knowledge and experience to share with you and will create a fun and memorable day just for you.
per adult from
What's included :
- All wine tasting fees
- Complimentary Chocolates
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Saint Clair Family Estate Vineyard Kitchen
- Entry/Admission - Allan Scott Family Winemakers
- Entry/Admission - The Vines Village
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Makana Confections, Corner of Rapaura Road and O'Dwyer's Road, Blenheim 7273 New Zealand
Decadent local chocolate stop with tastings and irresistable temptation. Great treat along the way with your wine and gourmet and scenic delights tour
Stop At: Saint Clair Family Estate Vineyard Kitchen, 13 Selmes Road Rd3, Blenheim 7273 New Zealand
Award winning wines local to Marlborough wine region. Relax in their cellar door inside or out and enjoy a full range of wine tasting, or savour a glass or share a bottle over lunch in their recommended restaurant.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Allan Scott Family Winemakers, 229 Jacksons Road, Blenheim 7273 New Zealand
Family of wine makers and especially unique options like green ginger wine and Goosberry bomb.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: The Vines Village, 193 Rapaura Road, Blenheim 7273 New Zealand
A wonderful spot to enjoy many things such as wine tasting with Whitehaven wines, Roots Gin created in Marlborough, for the beer lovers also a great brew. Taste gourmet from the cabinet or order special dishes to sit overlooking the lake, the hills and the vineyards.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
All passengers are picked up from their requested destination. Hotel/Motel/Air BandB/ other.Please note this when you book.
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- A minimum of 2 people is required to book
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Your guide will offer health and safety briefing before getting out of the vehicle at each venue or activity as they could have specific requirements that this guide will apply. If possible we will all stay together in our social distancing group and sanitiser will be taken with us at all times.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.