General Entry to Taupo DeBretts Spa Resort Water Park
Ahhhhhh… the bliss of sliding down into the natural mineral pools of the Taupo DeBretts hot springs. With two huge mineral pools set amongst beautiful landscaped resort surroundings, it’s the perfect spot to relax and soothe tired, aching muscles.
Taupo is one of New Zealand’s most active thermal regions, and DeBretts enjoys a prime location at a natural ‘hot spot’ – a geothermal spring known as Onekeneke. For more than a century, people have flocked here to enjoy its famous relaxation and medicinal benefits. At Taupo DeBretts, we cool the way-too-hot volcanic waters down to a far more inviting temperature range of 38 to 41°C (100.4 to 105.8°F), all the while preserving the abundance of health-enriching mineral components.
Opening hours: 8.30 am to 9.30 pm, last entry 9pm.
per adult from
What's included :
- access to thermal outdoor pools
- access to thermal indoor pools
- access to Water playground
- access to fresh water pools
What's excluded :
- Slide pass
- towel/swimsuit hire
- Entry/Admission - Taupo DeBretts Spa Resort
- Visit: Taupo DeBretts Spa Resort, 76 Napier Road Sh 5, Taupo 3379 New Zealand
The day entry includes access to all our indoor and outdoor pools.
Bathe away all the cares in the world amongst natural surroundings at the iconic Taupo DeBretts Hot Springs & Water Park.
Enjoy two large outdoor mineral pools complete with inviting waterfall, lush landscaping and bubbling hydrotherapy spots to work those tired muscles.
Rest easy on our popular Water Air-Bed, whilst absorbing the New Zealand native surroundings of Onekeneke Valley.
Take a break in one of 12 indoor private pools and enjoy a soak in absolute seclusion in various soothing temperatures.
Cool off in our fresh-water chlorinated pool or two spa pools. The perfect spot for a good old game of Marco Polo.
The little ones will get a thrill out of our Interactive Warm Water Playground, equipped with a slide, spinning wheels, a water mushroom and a wicked tipping bucket!
Our four storey high Dragon Slide offers an open tube thrill before zipping through the Dragon’s head and landing in a warm 1.2 metre deep pool.
To add more thrills, you might want to zoom down one of two heated Racing Hydro Slides, both offering twisty turns at the same distance.
Taupo DeBretts Hot Springs benefits all age’s groups, whether it be for relaxation, therapeutic purposes or just plain fun, feel the experience for yourself.
Please note: Entry to the Hydro Slides is not included but can be purchased directly on the day. Slide entry is subject to a minimum height of 1.2 meters and a maximum weight of 90 kg.
Departure Point :Taupo DeBretts Spa Resort, 76 Napier Road Sh 5, Taupo 3379 New Zealand
Departure Time :4/28/2019 - 12/31/2020
1/1/2021 - 12/31/2021
Monday - Sunday: 07:30 AM - 08:30 PM Monday - Sunday: 07:30 AM - 08:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Opening hours: 8.30 am to 9.30 pm, last entry 9pm.
- Children under the age of 8 must be actively supervised by a caregiver 16 years and older in the pool
- Minimum adult to child ratio: one adult to two children under 8 Children under the age of 14 must be accompanied by a caregiver 16 years or older
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 1 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.