Gibbston Half-Day Private Wine Tour with Hotel Pickup
After complimentary accommodation pick-up, we will set off for the heart of Gibbston on a small private tour to visit four cellar doors and journey into the ‘valley of the vines’ to discover these vineyards nestled amongst the spectacular mountain ranges and dramatic river gorges.
Before we get to the first winery there will be a stop at a scenic location and travellers will learn about wine-tasting techniques and wine aromas while soaking up the fabulous views.
In one of the wineries, we will savour a vineyard platter or a cheese board to pair with the wines. There will be time for you to order more food if you think you need (at your own expense).
We will visit boutique wineries that are off the beaten path. There is no set routine, so every day is an adventure. The choice of the wineries visited will vary each day based on your individual group's dynamics. The overall focus is on high-quality wines as well as friendly and informative staff.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- Alcoholic Beverages - Tasting of up to 20 of the best of Central Otago wines in all the wineries visited
- Snacks - Shared cheese platter
- Professional photos
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Gibbston, Gibbston, Otago Region, South Island
We will visit wineries in the Central Otago wine region.
Queenstown’s wineries are located amongst some of the most stunning landscapes in the district.
Travellers will see how this unique topography influences the complexity of the wines it produces.
Duration: 5 hours
Stop At: Central Otago, Central Otago, Otago Region, South Island
Sightseeing in Central Otago
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
All travellers need to inform their pick-up address by the time of booking and check their messages.We will send a message the day before the tour to confirm the exact time of pick-up.Airports
- Frankton Airport, Queenstown New Zealand
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- Not recommended for children
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.