Sorry, this activity is no longer available.
Gibbston Valley Wines: Ride, Wine & Dine including Transport
- Quality New Hard Tail 27.5 bikes equipped with quality componentry and hydraulic disc brakes
- Convenient route to the South Islands most stunning trails
- Only trail to start and finish in the 'Valley Of The Vines'
- New Zealands Largest and most innovative wine cave
- Award winning wines
- The cave is home to more than 400 barrels of Pinot Noir and Chardonnay!
- Home to Central Otago's first footprint in the world of winemaking
- Most-visited winery in New Zealand.
- Renowned as a premium Central Otago wine and food experience
- Prepared by our Executive Chef Anthony Gradiska, our seasonal menu uses carefully-selected ingredients to reflect local flavours and expertly-match our award-winning wines.
- Enjoy sitting in our restaurant or take a seat outside in our sunny courtyard
- Return transport from Queenstown
- Map & hard tail bike
- Lunch for one
- Guided Cave Tour
- Day 1 : Ride, Wine & Dine Including TransportReturn transport from Queenstown, map, hard tail bike, lunch for one & glass of GV Collection wine, guided cave tour with tasting at Gibbston Valley Winery.Meals :Breakfast
This product is best suited to a half day (3hours) to a full day (6hours) trip.
Morning and afternoon pickups from Queenstown. Please refer to our summer/winter timetable.
Shuttle departs from Queenstown Station Building - Camp Street (official bus stope) at 10am or 1pm in summer and at 10am in winter.
Winter time table is limited.
Departs 7 days a week except Christmas Day, Good Friday and Anzac Day
Upgrade yourself to a helicopter transfer with an optional landing up the Remarkables Spur. Great way to see Queenstown from above.
Minimum 2 pax required. Price applies per helicopter.
Booking essential - directly with Gibbston Valley team.