Glass Bottom Boat Whitianga Cathedral Cove Cruise
Our unique tour is the only one to show you the marine life without getting wet. The glass panels provide a clear window to spotting marine life. Our crew are passionate about the ocean, conservation and our marine reserve.
per adult from
What's included :
- professional and friendly crew
What's excluded :
Join us for a 2hr eco tour to explore above and below the surface in the marine reserve and along our stunning volcanic coastline. View spectacular scenery including Cathedral Cove, sea caves, towering pinnacles and blowholes. Sit back and watch and abundance of marine life through the glass panels with the option to take the plunge and snorkel amongst the fish. Equipment supplied.
Learn all about the marine life and geology within the marine reserve.
Our professional and friendly crew have extensive knowledge of the area and provide a fun and factual commentary on our Maori and European history. Let the passionate crew teach you about our amazing marine reserve, our ocean and sustainability.
Our mammal watch permit allows us to sustainably interact with any dolphins, whales, orca and seals we see while on tour.
Our tour exclusively offers the chance to see above and below the surface and is dedicated to offering the best experience on the water.
With excellent ratings and service awards, bookings are essential.
Tours depart daily from the Whitianga Wharf.
• Cathedral Cove Walk, 65 Grange Rd S, Hahei 3591 New Zealand
Departure Point :Whitianga Wharf, The Esplanade, Whitianga 3510, New Zealand
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.