Go Karts - Highlands Motorsport and Tourism Park
A world-class tourism destination just 45 minutes from Queenstown Airport, Highlands Motorsport and Tourism Park is home to a range of exceptional experiences which are exciting for the whole family. From the moment you arrive, you’ll be looked after by their friendly team – treating you to some authentic kiwi hospitality!
Voted the #1 Thing to Do in Cromwell by TripAdvisor, Highlands – Experience the Exceptional is conveniently located along SH 6 in Cromwell in beautiful Central Otago. It’s a must do when you’re exploring the region – ideal for day trips because Highlands really does offer something fun and extraordinary for everyone.
So whether you’re travelling solo, as a couple, in a group, or with family, Highlands is an NZ must-do for the ride of your lives.
What's included :
- Helmets and safety gear provided.
What's excluded :
Highlands Go-Karts is an exhilarating, totally sensorial experience that is fast becoming one of the most popular tourist activities in New Zealand.
Definitely not just for kids, go-karting is a thrilling hands-on experience you can enjoy solo or with the help of some friends/family to make things even more fun.
The Highlands outdoor Go-Kart Track is 650 metres long, consists of 672 cubic metres of concrete jungle and edged with 4,830 tyres – an impressive facility all around!
With a great collection of top quality, German built Rimo karts capable of speeds of up to 50 km/hr, you can select from single or two-seater options. Challenge your friends or bring the family and set your fastest lap time on our purpose-built Go-Kart track. Great for individuals, for groups or as a team building exercise!
• Highlands - Experience the Exceptional, SH6 & Sandflat Road, Cromwell 9384 New Zealand
Departure Point :Highlands - Experience the Exceptional, Corner SH6 and Sandflat Road, Sandflat Road, Cromwell 9384, New Zealand
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons