Gold Hunting Adventures
We conduct 1 hour gold panning trips and full day trips for small groups, from a special family day out to tutoring the seasoned prospector.We teach how and where to find gold nuggets using a variety of state of the art equipment and methods
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Use of gold mining equipment
What's excluded :
Learn how to where to find gold in the river. How to pan and sluice for gold. An introductory to metal detectors. In depth knowledge of finding gold nuggets with detectors.
Departure Point :19 Tasman Street, Collingwood 7073, New Zealand
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up at the Collingwood Warf Car park
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.