Great Barrier Chartered flight - fly directly from Waiheke Island
Waiheke Wings opened its doors in Spring 2018 as the only commercial flight operator based on Waiheke Island. We can directly fly from Waiheke Island to/from Great Barrier Island.
Our flights offer a variety of experiences that can be personalised to meet your schedule.
We operate 7 days a week, during daylight hours only.
Should you wish to fly from/to a different airport, please contact us.
What's included :
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Scenic flight over to the Island on a Cessna 172
- Live commentary on board
What's excluded :
- Food & Drinks
Is this sound like you? Why not book a flight now!
Waiheke Wings fly directly from Waiheke Airfield to Great Barrier Aerodrome.
With seating for up to 3 passengers and the pilot, or loading capacity of up to 340 Kgs it truly is a versatile aircraft.
Enjoy the magnificent view of the tip of the Coromandel peninsula, Port Jackson, and you will be landing on the Island in 30 min.
If you are looking for a flight from Ardmore Airport, North Shore airport, Omaha airport or anywhere else, please call us as we are happy to customize your trip to suit your needs.
*Flights require a minimum of two paying fares to proceed.
Departure Point :Waiheke Island Aerodrome, 171 Carsons Road, Waiheke Island 1971, New Zealand
Return Detail :Great Barrier Aerodrome, 70-96 Hector Sanderson Road, Great Barrier Island / Aotea 0991, New Zealand
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 3 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons