Guided Segway Tour to the summit of Mt Victoria in Devonport Auckland
Experience the sheer joy of riding a Segway as you 'glide' effortlessly to the summit of Mt.Victoria the highest volcanic cone on Auckland's North Shore. Your tour guide will tell you the secrets of the mountain and the iconic mushrooms as you enjoy the spectacular close up 360 degree views of Auckland City and the Hauraki Gulf. You'll have ridden through the back street of the village to admire the beautifully restored Victorian Villas, past beaches and through parks on your way to the mountain. With a maximum of 6 people per tour your guide will spend one to one time with you teaching you to ride a Segway and you'll have plenty of time to practice before you leave on the tour. Every day of the week you have 3 scheduled times to choose from in the Summer and 2 scheduled times in the Winter months. Being a small historic seaside village with stunning views, a quiet charming atmosphere and lots of open spaces it's one of the best locations anywhere in the world for a Segway Tour.
per adult from
What's included :
- Local guide
- Use of helmet
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Live commentary
What's excluded :
- Transportation to/from Segway start location.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: MagicBroomstick (Segway) Tours, 1 Queens Parade Shop 9 Devonport Ferry Terminal, Devonport, Auckland 0624 New Zealand
You'll have a FUN Segway Experience with us exploring the Historic Seaside Village of Devonport, Auckland.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Takarunga / Mount Victoria, Devonport, Auckland 0624, New Zealand
The highest Volcanic cone on Auckland's North Shore. We Segway to the Summit where your tour guide will point out places of interest and tell you about the history of this liocation. The 360 degree views ae spectaular
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :Magic Broomstick Segway Tours, Devonport Ferry Terminal 1 Queens Parade, Devonport, Auckland 0624, New Zealand
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Minimum age is 10 years on Family Fun Ride and A Taste of Segway.
- Minimum age is 13 years for Mt. Victoria Magic and Historic North Head Tours.
- A maximum of 6 people per tour booking.
- Not recommended for pregnant women.
- A small amount of walking is involved on the North Head Tour.
- Not recommended for people who are not agile enough to climb stairs unaided.
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately.
- If canceled due to extreme weather conditions that make it unsafe to ride a Segway, you will be given the option of an alternative date or refund Less administration fee.
- All participants weights MUST be between 35kgs - 120kgs (75lbs - 265lbs)
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.