Half-Day Dolphin Viewing Eco-Tour from Picton
Enjoy some of the majestic dolphins that visit the sheltered waters of the scenic Marlborough Sounds. Degree qualified guides will be there to ensure you (and the dolphins) have an enjoyable and safe experience. Whether you see a school of dolphins leisurely cruising along or marvel at their high leaps, back-flips and somersaults during social bouts, dolphins are a magnificent sight! Our Department of Conservation permits allows us to seek out and interact with all species of marine mammals that live in the Sounds.
per adult from
2 to 4 hours
What's included :
- Professional guide
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Marlborough Sounds, Picton New Zealand
Dolphin Watching in the Calm sheltered water of the Marlborough Sounds. No Seasickness guaranteed
Departure Point :E-Ko Tours, 1 Wellington Street, Picton 7220, New Zealand
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.