Half Day Fishing Trip
Join us for a for a half day fishing trip in and around the beautiful Mercury Bay taking in the sites and the opportunity to catch a wide variety of species, such as Snapper, Kingfish, Trevally & Kahawai. A quick tour of Te Whanganui-A-Hei Marine Reserve and Cathedral Cove can be included upon request. Our boat is a sturdy tri-hull design, which will get you to the fishing comfortably and safely, with plenty of room to fish up to 12 people. Our boat features a fully covered deck to keep you out of the sun and rain, a flush toilet and a BBQ. We provide complimentary tea, coffee and bottled water.
What's included :
- Bait & Rod Hire is available
- BBQ on board for your use
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Restroom on board
What's excluded :
- Lunch - Please bring your own food or snacks.
Jump on board for one of our half day fishing trips and experience the awesome fishing in and around the Mercury Bay and Opito Bay area. We offer the best prices for Whitianga Fishing along with great service and a great days fishing. You can bring your own bait and rods or we can supply bait and rod hire for the day. We have individual prices for both adults and children, so the whole family can go, or you can book the whole boat hire (maximum of 12 passengers). Our individual charters require a minimum of 6 people, dates and times maybe subject to change due to adverse weather conditions. Please check with us before booking, as we can not guarantee all dates will be available.
Departure Point :かあさ, 14 Esplanade, Whitianga 3510, New Zealand
Traveler pickup is offeredPorts
- Whitianga Wharf
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.