Half-Day Guided Sea Kayak Trip from Picton
The half day guided sea kayak trip is an ideal opportunity to fit a little kayaking adventure into a busy day – or for those just wanting a taste of sea kayaking.
Our priority is to get you out on the water, allowing maximum time to enjoy the tranquil waters of the Queen Charlotte Sound. Your guide will enjoy sharing their knowledge of the Marlborough Sounds and it's native flora and fauna as you paddle along. The area is surrounded by bush-clad shorelines and sandy beaches. We’ll stop for a light refreshment break along the way before returning to Picton.
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- All necessary equipment
- Local taxes
- Professional guide
- Picton Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
What's excluded :
- There are no exclusions
Join this half day guided day trip (departs at 9.00am and 12.30pm) for a 3.5 hour through the Grove Arm of Queen Charlotte Sound. This is a magical place to paddle, sandy beaches and bushclad shorelines just a one hour paddle from Picton. The trip ends at Ngakuta Bay where you return to Picton by van.
• Marlborough Sounds Adventure Company - Day Tours, Picton New Zealand
Departure Point :Wilderness Guides - Hike Bike Kayak - Queen Charlotte Track Adventures, The Picton Waterfront Corner of London Quay &, Wellington Street, Picton 7220, New Zealand
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers (we can cater to younger children minimum age 10 years upon inquiry)
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required (please enquire if travelling on your own, as there may be others booked on)
- We are happy to collect you from your accommodation in Picton with prior arrangement.
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.