Half Day Queenstown and Beyond Photography Tour
This is your chance to photograph one of the most spectacular and majestic places on Earth; Queenstown and the Southern Lakes. This half-day photography for you or your group will take you to the iconic locations you see in brochures as well as those special spots only a local would know, to explore and capture the beauty and splendor for yourself. This tour is designed for photography enthusiasts and your guide is a passionate landscape photographer, with years of local knowledge. Enjoy 4-5 hours of visiting some of the most interesting and beautiful destinations close to Queenstown. Your expert guide will help you with creative advice and show you how to get the most from your camera. The weather in this amazing region is constantly changing bringing many moods that to the mountains, lakes, rivers and forests. Whatever the conditions we always know where to take you to and how to capture unique scenes of outstanding natural beauty.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private tour for small-groups or individuals
- Flexible itinerary
- Advice on creative composition and using your camera
- Local photographer guide
- Comfortable 4WD
- Light refreshments
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Camera (Nikon D5100, available to rent)
- SD Card (available for purchase)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Queenstown, New Zealand
Your half day tour starts when we pick up you or your group from your accommodation. heading straight out to a high vantage point above Queenstown, you will gain a great overview of the city, Lake Wakatipu and the Remarkables Range. This is a chance for your guide to get to know you, your interests and your photography level. Together, you will discuss destination options based on what interests you most, the light and weather on the day.
From there we can head in any one of 4 directions:
West toward Glenorchy for great views of alpine lakes, mountains and waterfalls.
East to take in gold mining heritage in Arrowtown, vineyards in Gibbston Valley and rugged Kawarau Gorge.
North takes you high toward Coronet Peak and into wild Skippers Canyon exploring our gold history through rugged alpine landscapes.
Or drive south along the shores of Lake Wakatipu skirting the base of the Remarkables Range for staggering mountain and lake vistas, waterfalls and our steam transport heritage.
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We can arrange pickup outside of the Queenstown, Frankton Arrowtown area. This may change the itinerary of the tour depending on the location.Airports
- Frankton Airport, Queenstown New Zealand
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.