Half day Sea Kayak Guided Tour from Picton
Experience the beauty and seclusion of the Marlborough Sounds on this 4 hour half day guided sea kayak tour. Your tour takes in the western end of the Queen Charlotte Sound with its sheltered coves, beautiful beaches, azure blue waters and lush native bush. Learn about the history of the area from your knowledgeable, relaxed and friendly guides.
On any given day, you have a good chance of seeing sting rays and eagle rays, a huge variety of sea birds including cormorants and sometimes little blue penguins, seals, huge starfish and if we are really lucky, even dolphins.
We have small groups with 1 Guide per 8 people kayaking.
per adult from
What's included :
- Local guide
- All necessary equipment provided
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
Guided Kayak Tour in the Queen Charlotte Sound. See description for tour details and paddling area
• Marlborough Sounds, Picton New Zealand
• Queen Charlotte Sound, Queen Charlotte Walk, Picton New Zealand
• Wilderness Guides - Day Tours, Picton Waterfront Corner Wellington Street & London Quay, Picton 7240 New Zealand
Departure Point :1 London Quay, Picton 7220, New Zealand
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult (minimum age of 8 years old)
- A minimum of 2 people per departure is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.