Half Day Silver Jewellery Class in Historic Russell
Learn over a few hours the skills to create your own silver jewellery. Set in a studio in park like surrounds with local and international artworks to add inspiration. A hands on class where you will work directly on a piece of sterling silver at an individual workbench. At the end of the class you will have a hand made piece of jewellery to take home.
What's included :
- Coffee and/or Tea - A cuppa with light refreshments
- All tools and safety PPE provided
- Small group size to keep your experience personal
- No minimum numbers - solo travellers welcomed!
What's excluded :
After being transported to your studio for the day in a late model vehicle you begin the process of design and construction of your very own sterling silver jewellery pieces. Start with the basics of the tools and materials that you will be using, learn the safety techniques and costs involved before starting forming a piece of solid silver into a work of art. You have a piece of plate 4cm x 5cm to work with and can make as many pieces as time and materials allow. Skills that you will learn are forming, piercing (cutting), texturing, sanding and finishing. At the end of the class you will have all of your silver to take home with you, even the off-cuts if you want.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
You have a choice of pickup vehicle, Toyota SUV (four at a time) or Mustang GT convertible (three at a time).We can also pick you up from the Russell wharf or from the Okiato car ferry Ports
- Russell Wharf, Russell, Bay of Islands, 27 The Strand, Russell 0202, New Zealand
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Please wear closed toe shoes and be aware that you may get dirty in this hands on workshop.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- NZ COVID Level 1 Stay home if you are feeling unwell with full refund NZ COVID Level 2 Mask use while in our workshop Contact tracing details required for all guests Stay home if you are feeling unwell, full refund if you need to cancel NZ COVID Levels 3 & 4 Not operating with full refund