Half-Day Wine Tour from Picton
Enjoy an afternoon among the vines on this half-day wine tour from Picton. You will be collected and taken on a tour through the Marlborough wine region visiting approximately four wineries. A lunch stop is not included in this tour so it is advised that you have something to eat prior to joining the tour so you can enjoy tasting a range of stunning Marlborough wines. Flexibility is the key, and we will always do our best to include any requests you may have or let the experts select some fabulous wineries for you to visit for the afternoon.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Wine tasting
- Local driver/guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What's excluded :
- Enjoy a complimentary pick-up from your centrally located Picton accommodation by your tour guide for the afternoon. Your tour guide will collect you and provide commentary while travelling to your first winery of the four or five that you will visit for the afternoon.
You will have the opportunity to taste the range of wines on offer and learn a little about the winery, its vineyards, history and of course the wines produced in the world famous Marlborough Wine region, home to some world class Sauvignon Blanc and Pinot Noir.
You will returned safely to your accommodation or to catch your ferry having experienced some amazing wine and learnt some of the secrets if fine wine appreciation.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Your tour departs from your Central Picton accommodation or collection from the i-SITE Visitor Information Centre is available should you be arriving by ferry or trainPorts
- Picton i-SITE Visitor Information Centre, The Foreshore, Picton 7220, New Zealand
Departure Time :1:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.