Hanmer Springs Bungy Jump
Experience a full-on adrenaline rush during a 20-minute bungy jump in Hanmer Springs. Standing on the edge of a platform on the Waiau Ferry Bridge, you'll plunge into a 115-foot (35-meter) freefall. above the Waiau River. A commemorative t-shirt and certificate are proof of your courage.
per adult from
What's included :
- T-shirt and bungy jump certificate
What's excluded :
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Meet your bungy jumping guide at the base of the Waiau Ferry Bridge in Hanmer Springs. This thrilling experience lasts about 20 minutes, starting with a safety briefing before you find yourself on the platform ledge of this historic bridge, built in 1887 at the gateway to Waiau Gorge.
Prepare for the thrill of a lifetime when you harness up for a 115-foot leap and take the plunge over the rushing waters below. This bungy jump promises an adrenaline-fueled experience to the extreme and is not for the faint-of-heart. Once your fear is conquered, bask in the glory of your achievement with an included T-shirt and certificate. Souvenir photos are also available to purchase.
Departure Point :Hanmer Springs, Hanmer Springs, Canterbury Region, South Island
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Waiver form required. Adult must sign on child’s behalf.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Minimum weight is 77 lbs (35 kg)
- Minimum age is 12 years
- Customers must fit the safety harness in order to jump
- Please remove everything from your pockets
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.