Hanmer Springs Quad Bikes
Put yourself in the driver's seat of a 4WD quad bike, over challenging terrain. This 2-hour guided tour follows the rugged countryside around Hanmer Springs and the Waiau River. Choose a morning or afternoon departure on this tour.
per adult from
What's included :
- Overalls, boots, and helmet
- Professional guide
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Hanmer Springs Attractions, Hanmer Springs 7360 New Zealand
Meet your guide at the base of the Waiau Ferry Bridge in Hanmer Springs. You'll receive overalls, boots, and a helmet in addition to a safety briefing. Get instruction and practice operating your quad bike with automatic or manual transmission.
Embark on an exhilarating and rugged ride. The adventurous, family-friendly route lets you drive, or ride, on a two-seater in conditions according to your skill level, but expect to get wet while crossing riverbeds and muddy farmland trails. Spectacular scenery is guaranteed while aboard the 4WD all-terrain vehicle throughout the 2-hour tour.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Hanmer Springs Attractions, 839 Hanmer Springs Road, Hanmer Springs 7334, New ZealandTraveler pickup is offeredFerry Bridge at the gateway to Hanmer Springs alpine resort, at our Waiau River Base.Returns to original departure pointPorts
- The Waiau Ferry Bridge, 839 Hanmer Springs Road, Tekoa Range 7392, New Zealand
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children aged 16 and above as a driver
- Waiver form required.
- Guests should be prepared to get wet
- Sunglasses and gloves recommended
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start time of the experience.