Hawkes Bay Wineries Electric Self-Guided Bike Tour
Visit the wineries of Hawke’s Bay at your own pace on this self-guided bike tour with modern e-bikes. Collect your bike and ride past the vineyards along the Hawke’s Bay's winery cycle trails at your leisure. Follow the map provided or simply take your pick of the wineries you find. Visit wineries such as Abbey Cellars, Alpha Domus, Sileni Estate, Villa Maria Gimblett Gravels, Unison Vineyard, Stonecroft, or Trinity Hill, and perhaps sample (own expense) some of the diverse wines in production. This independent self-guided cycling tour includes all equipment and roadside support.
per adult from
What's included :
- Use of bicycle
- Use of helmet
- Map of wineries tour route
- Collection of purchases from wineries (summer only)
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
What's excluded :
- Wine-tasting fees
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Ash Ridge Wines
- Entry/Admission - Alpha Domus Ltd.
- Entry/Admission - Trinity Hill Winery
- Entry/Admission - Sileni Estates
- Entry/Admission - Villa Maria Gimblett Gravels
- Entry/Admission - Stonecroft Wines
- Visit Ash Ridge Wines for a wine tasting, a winemakers platter or pizza.
Departure Point :2543 State Highway 50, Roys Hill 4175, New Zealand
Departure Time :10/1/2020 - 4/11/2021
4/13/2021 - 9/30/2021
Monday - Sunday: 10:00 AM - 04:00 PM
10/1/2021 - 4/11/2022
Wednesday - Saturday: 11:00 AM - 04:00 PM Monday - Sunday: 10:00 AM - 04:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Child trailer or tagalong bike is available on request if advised at time of booking
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Currently the only Covid-19 safety measure undertaken is to contact trace every visit you make to our office or to a winery. use the MOH covid-19 app or sign in to each location you visit.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.