Highlands Taxi - Highlands Motorsport and Tourism Park
A world-class tourism destination just 45 minutes from Queenstown Airport, Highlands Motorsport and Tourism Park is home to a range of exceptional experiences which are exciting for the whole family. From the moment you arrive, you’ll be looked after by their friendly team – treating you to some authentic kiwi hospitality!
Voted the #1 Thing to Do in Cromwell by TripAdvisor, Highlands – Experience the Exceptional is conveniently located along SH 6 in Cromwell in beautiful Central Otago. It’s a must do when you’re exploring the region – ideal for day trips because Highlands really does offer something fun and extraordinary for everyone.
So whether you’re travelling solo, as a couple, in a group, or with family, Highlands is an NZ must-do for the ride of your lives.
per adult from
What's included :
What's excluded :
The Highlands Taxi is a Porsche Cayenne Turbo, that promises a taxi ride like never before!
You can experience the thrill of zooming around a world-class race track without any effort.
The Highlands Taxi is a taxi ride like no other – and perfect if you want to sit back and enjoy an exhilarating chauffeured experience on a purpose built circuit in a high-speed luxury performance vehicle like the Porsche Cayenne Turbo.
You (and up to 3 of your friends or family, because the more the merrier!) can sit back and enjoy an exhilarating taxi ride around our world-class, international-standard built racing circuit. This is 4.1 km of heart-racing, unadulterated fun – all brought to you by our expert, professional drivers. At only $129 for 4 people, it is exceptional value for money!
Lap 1 is a guided tour of the 4.1km Highlands international-standard race track, where you will learn all about the features of the circuit, the control tower and a fascinating behind the scenes look at the makings of Highlands.
Lap 2 is at the speed you need – this can be catered to your liking and reach up to 180 km/hr.
• Highlands - Experience the Exceptional, SH6 & Sandflat Road, Cromwell 9384 New Zealand
Departure Point :Highlands - Experience the Exceptional, Corner SH6 and Sandflat Road, Sandflat Road, Cromwell 9384, New Zealand
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.