HMNZS Waikato & Tui
Come & dive the historical navy shipwrecks HMNZS Waikato & Tui. Set outside the beautiful harbour of Tutakaka in the Northland. Our trips are fully inclusive of gear hire & 2 x tank dives. Numbers are strictly limited. Dive from our boat Midnight Diver.
Our services can be tailored to your requirement and we can cater for both recreational or technical groups. The vessel can be hire for the day or why not join our existing scheduled groups.
Courses are available for deep, wreck and technical certifications. Check out our website for further details.
per adult from
What's included :
- 2 x single tank dives
- gear hire
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Technical dive gear hire (available at additional cost)
Come and join New Zealand Diving dive the HMNZS Tui and HMNZS Waikato. They are both large navy vessels specifically prepared for adventure diving before being sunk at diver friendly depths. Purpose cut access and exit points allow exploration of guns, bridges, control areas, helicopter hangar, engine rooms, cabins and crew areas.
Both the wrecks are deep dives, requiring minimum dive guidelines. We require you to have 15 logged dives for either wreck and an Advanced Certificate, unless you are guided by an instructor as part of your course. New Zealand Diving run a number of courses at these sites.
Departure Point :9/23 Morrison Drive, Warkworth 0910, New Zealand
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A maximum of 8 people per booking
- Evidence of dive certification is required from all divers wishing to participate in a certified dive
- Diving within 48 hours of flying is not recommended. All participants will be required to complete a health questionnaire prior to diving. Some pre-existing medical conditions (eg asthma, heart conditions, etc) may prevent you from diving, please consult your doctor
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Proof of COVID-19 vaccination required for travelers
- COVID-19 vaccination required for guides
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start time of the experience.