Hobbiton Movie Set and Rotorua's Geothermal Valley Tour departing Auckland
Visit the top two destinations in New Zealand in one amazing day trip!
Experience the real Middle-earth in a 2 hour fully guided tour inside the Hobbiton Movie Set, take photo's inside The Hobbit Holes & taste the locally brewed cider or beer in The Green Dragon Inn.
Then head to Rotorua where you will visit Te Puia & Whakarewarewa Geothermal Valley, where you'll come face to face with the largest Geyser in the Southern Hemisphere, jumping mudpools, and live kiwi birds, and hear our Maori guides share stories passed down from their ancestors.
What's included :
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Bottled water
- Light refreshments
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Hobbiton Movie Set
- Entry/Admission - Te Puia
What's excluded :
Pass By: Auckland & Beyond Tours, Auckland Central, Auckland New Zealand
We create unforgettable tours around New Zealand. Meet us in Auckland Central to start your incredible journey.
Stop At: Hobbiton Movie Set, 501 Buckland Road Matamata, Hinuera 3472 New Zealand
Discover the Hobbit and Lord of the Rings movie set at Hobbiton. Enjoy a 2 hr guided tour with excellent guides and experience what it must have been like to live like a hobbit in the movies. Venture through farmland and into Hobbit holes, we even provide a complimentary drink in the Dragon Inn.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Te Puia, Hemo Road, Tihiotonga, Rotorua 3040, New Zealand
Experience the incredible geothermal activity at Te Puia with a guided tour. Admire the bubbling mud pools that are still used to cook traditional food and see the spectacular geysers including the largest geyser - PŌHUTU Geyser. Learn about Maori History and Culture while you are here too!
Te Puia also have a kiwi house where visitors can see two of New Zealands iconic birds
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Auckland Central, Auckland Central, North Island
Departure Time :6:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum numbers required for tour to operate
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers