Hobbiton Movie Set Tour from Auckland (return)
You will enjoy this trip of a lifetime on a small group tour (with a maximum of 9 passengers) to the magical Hobbiton Movie Set, famous for The Lord of the Rings and The Hobbit movies. Beat the crowds with a guaranteed early access admission ticket on this full-day tour from Auckland. Join a 2-hour guided tour of the Hobbiton 12 acre set for an in-depth experience of this magical famous site. Have your photo taken beside a hobbit-hole, see where Bilbo Baggins lived and then top off your day with a complimentary drink at the Green Dragon Inn.
This tour package takes all the stress out of your visit, with tickets to the film set and transport to and from Auckland provided in a comfortable air-conditioned minivan. There are no meals included, but you have time in Hobbiton to buy and eat food and shop for souvenirs before you return to Auckland.
We have an optional stop at Auckland's Botanical Gardens or Mt Eden Summit (set on a dormant volcano) to admire either attraction.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Bottled water
- Entry and fully guided tour of Hobbiton Movie Set
- Complimentary beverage at the famous Green Dragon Inn
- Central Auckland Hotel pick ups and drop offs. Can also pick up or drop off to Auckland Airport's.
What's excluded :
You will enjoy the trip of a lifetime to one of the most iconic New Zealand attractions.
You will be fully guided around the 12 acre set and Lord of the Rings fans will love the official 2 hour ‘Hobbiton Movie Set Tour’ learning the secrets and stories behind the Middle-Earth creation. Not only film fans will enjoy this unique experience with inside views of the Hobbit village including Hobbit Holes, Bag End, The Mill, The Green Dragon Inn and astonishing facts about the filmmaking and spectacular landscape. Finally, at the Green Dragon Inn, indulge in a complimentary beverage from the Hobbit Southfarthing range, which encompasses two traditional ales, an apple cider or non-alcoholic ginger beer, all handcrafted and exclusive to Hobbiton Movie Set.
• Hobbiton Movie Set, 501 Buckland Road Matamata, Hinuera 3472 New Zealand
• Auckland Botanic Gardens, 102 Hill Rd, Manurewa, Auckland 2105 New Zealand
• Access off Hillside Crescent Mount Eden Road, Auckland Central, Auckland 1024 New Zealand
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from all hotels in central Auckland.We can pick up or return passengers to Auckland Airport'sPorts
- Auckland Port's
Departure Time :6:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour can be partially accessiable to wheelchair's.
- A moderate amount of walking is involved.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.