Interactive Family Friendly Activities Pass in Taupo
Enjoy a small group, guided tour of the nursery and hatchery at Huka Prawn Park learning about how a tropical breed of prawns are farmed in a subtropical environment. You can also hand-feed baby prawns!
You'll then enjoy all-day access to the Activities park where you can come and go as you please.
Explore the entire Activities Park where you'll find a range of fun interactive water features including pedal boats, Stand up paddle boards, water canons, trout feeding, a riverside walk and a geothermally heated foot baths.
per adult from
What's included :
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- All activities
- Entry/Admission - Huka Prawn Park
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Visit: Huka Prawn Park, Karetoto Road Wairakei Tourist Park, Lake Taupo, Taupo 3330 New Zealand
Enjoy the flexibility of a day pass to Huka Prawn Park. Arrive any time within the opening hours (9am – 4pm in summer and 9:30am – 3:30pm in winter) and choose which activities you'd like to do in which order.
Departure Point :Huka Prawn Park, Karetoto Road Wairakei Tourist Park, Lake Taupo, Taupo 3330 New Zealand
Departure Time :Activities family pass 6/13/2021 - 3/31/2022
Activities single pass 6/13/2021 - 3/31/2022
Monday: 09:30 AM - 03:30 PM Thursday: 09:30 AM - 03:30 PM Friday: 09:30 AM - 03:30 PM Saturday: 09:30 AM - 03:30 PM Sunday: 09:30 AM - 03:30 PM Monday: 09:30 AM - 03:30 PM Thursday: 09:30 AM - 03:30 PM Friday: 09:30 AM - 03:30 PM Saturday: 09:30 AM - 03:30 PM Sunday: 09:30 AM - 03:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.