Jet Sprint Boat ride in Gibbston with Professional driver
Learn how it feels to fly on the water. Literally. Take a ride in our unique custom-built 4-seater Jet Sprint Boats. Oxbow’s Jet Sprint Boats are the only four-seaters in the world and are guaranteed to make a screamer out of everyone it has the pleasure of meeting. Jet Sprints are next level jet boating.
While Oxbow’s goal is to make sure you have the most epic experience of your life, we always put safety first. Our one-of-a-kind Jet Sprint Boats are regularly inspected and maintained to follow the highest safety standards. We also provide sturdy helmets for every passenger and take you through a safety briefing before your ride so you can relax and have the time of your life.
What's included :
- We provide spray jacket, hairnet, sunglasses as well as Safety Briefing.
What's excluded :
- Private transportation
The 4-Seater Jet Sprint Boats carries Oxbow’s professional driver and three passengers. They operate on a custom-built Jet Sprint course with a series of islands to navigate around. Accelerating at an incredible 0 to 100km in only 2.5 seconds, your expert Jet Sprint Boat driver will negotiate you around Oxbow’s very own racetrack before you’ve had a moment to catch your breath.
Departure Point :2696 Gibbston Valley, Gibbston 9371, New Zealand
Departure Time :7/28/2021 - 1/17/2023
|Monday - Sunday:||09:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Minimum height is 1.2 metres.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 18 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Proof of COVID-19 vaccination required for travelers
- COVID-19 vaccination required for guides
- You can view our Covid 19 Protocols on our website https://oxbow.co.nz/covid-19/. We also have Level 1 and level 2 Protocols available onsite.