JUCY Cruise: Milford Sound Premium Boat Cruise
‘Gem of the Sound’ is JUCY’s new premium vessel providing year round day cruises in Milford Sound.
An impressive 29m, three-level catamaran offering extensive indoor and outdoor viewing, the Gem has been specifically designed to capture the views of Milford with its unique glass roofs and large viewing decks.
Passengers can relax and enjoy the comfortable booth seating, ambient décor and no matter where they are they won’t miss a thing with high definition cameras projecting live outdoor footage onto TV screens throughout the vessel.
JUCY have partnered with Flying Trestles and will be offering the opportunity to purchase a gourmet lunch prepared daily using local fresh ingredients. Obento and Indian lunch boxes are also available for purchase (by pre-order).
The ‘Gem of the Sound’ offers an exceptional level of comfort and hospitality, and will provides an outstanding experience never seen in Milford Sound.
A perfect fit for guests who are looking for something a little different in an area hailed as the 8th Wonder of the World.
Complimentary tea and coffee are available throughout the cruise, and an assortment of beverages and snacks can be purchased from our fully licensed bar.
- Scenic Milford Sound Cruise
- Three cruises daily in summer and two daily winter cruises
- Informative commentary from knowledgable skippers
- Famously friendly JUCY service from awesome crew
- Complimentary tea & coffee
- Exceptional viewing from from Milford's only glass roof vessel!
- Capped cruising numbers to ensure comfortable premium experience
- Day 1 : Milford Sound CruiseCruises travel the length of Milford Sound to the Tasman Sea and back, following one side of the fiord on the outward journey and the other in the return journey. Cruise includes various points of interest such as seal colonies, waterfalls and other scenic spotsMeals :None
Departs: Summer (01 Oct – 30 April)
- 11:30am - 1:10pm : 1 hour 40 minutes
- 1:30pm - 3:15pm : 1 hour 45 minutes
- 3:35pm - 5:05pm - 1 hour 30 minutes
Departs: Winter (01 May – 30 September)
- 11:45am - 1:25pm : 1 hour 40 minutes
- 1:45pm - 3:30pm : 1hour 45 minutes